PROCEDURE TO OBTAIN
PAKISTAN FLOUR MILLS ASSOCIATION SOUTH ZONE (SINDH)
Owner has to provide the following details.
- Name of Flour Mill.
- Email Address, Mailing Address, Phone Numbers of the Flour Mills.
- Owner, Partner, Private or Public Limited Company.
- Name of Owner / Partner.
- Copy of Computerized National Identity Card.
- Name of the Manager.
- Name of Authorized Person, who will attend the meetings of the Association.
- Total Roller Bodies installed in the Flour Mill.
- Grinding Capacity in 24 Hours.
- Copy of the approved Site Plan.
- Copy of the approved Electric Power.
- Copy of the Food Grain License.
- Verification from Two Flour Mills regarding installation of the Mill.
- Signature and Stamp of the Mill Owner.
- Membership will be granted subject to the submission of the above information on the prescribed Form in URDU.
- The Membership Fees will be Rs. 25,000/-